Saturday, April 1st @ 10 am
Duration: 4hrs $297/person (Seminar only)
What’s Included in the Seminar?
- Grocery Store Education Tour – How to navigate the grocery store to save you time, money, and to increase your health
- Food Literacy – How to properly decode a food label
- Higher Glycemic Foods – “Healthy” foods that are high in sugar that you thought were good for you
- Glucose and Your Health – What’s insulin and what happens when sugar levels get out of control
- Intermittent Fasting – The budget friendly detox secret that can skyrocket your efforts
- Healthy Substitutions – Natural substitutions for sweeteners that don’t come out of a package
- Taste Testing – Discover an array of delicious foods you can have on your journey to wellness
- Meal Prep – Create 3 make and take dishes that are glycemic, insulin, liver, and kidney friendly
$100 OFF For a Limited Time Only
Want more than just the
If you know you need some additional assistance to make this lifestyle change and want someone to walk alongside you and give you accountability, add on our meal prep cooking classes.
3 weeks of
- Weekly accountability to troubleshoot and keep you on target
- Weekly meal prepping – meals for 3-5 days
- Recipes for all meals created
- Weekly Q&A
- After Sugar Detox Challenge plan to keep you on track and continuing successfully on your health journey
$100 OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Let’s Get Healthy Together!
1483 N. Dixie Blvd. Ste. B. Radcliff, KY